Environment at Radshape Sheet Metal Ltd
Radshape Sheet Metal Ltd recognises that care for the environment is a primary responsibility and will take into account the impact of our activities such as cutting fabrication and assembly of components, packaging, transportation and disposal of waste may have on the environment when business decisions are made.
We all love the world we are in and we will go above and beyond what is neccesary to ensure a good, clean and healthy working environment for us and those around us.
- Monitor our environment performance and develop programmes for improvement and prevention of pollution.
- Make continual, measurable progress with these programmes.
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations and other requirements.
- Have a system for setting and reviewing objectives and targets to improve our environmental performance.
- Document, implement and maintain procedures to support this environmental policy.
To ensure that this policy is effective, we will:
- Review it annually, or on significant changes in out business.
- Make any changes known to employees.
- Maintain procedures for communication and consultation between all levels of staff.
We recognise our environmental stewardship to be a long-term commitment. This policy is authorised by the Radshape Board of Directors and published on their behalf. It is an expected commitment of every employee.